Monday, July 09, 2007

Am I blocked from entering this blog?

Weather: Foggy
Temperature: 30°

I heard many times China government regulates their internet. You are prevented from accessing certain websites if the government sees it a threat to the national security or not “government friendly”. Whether this is true, I still can’t confirm.

But very strange, I could not enter into my own blog!! I tried since yesterday evening. Not only I could not access to this blog, I could not enter any of the BlogSpots too! Including RAC Port Klang Centennial’s official blog.

The good news is: I can still blog. I can go to the dashboard and post articles there. However, after posting them, I cannot view the published blog or see the comments. Don’t ask me why. This is beyond my little knowledge on IT. I just hope some of you there can give me the answer.

But keep your comments coming, though I can’t see them through the blog, all your comments are sent directly to my email, so I could read them indirectly via email. Stupid I know, but that’s the only cleverest solution I could think of right now.

I am not sure whether this is because of the censorship by the government. I do not want to speculate.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you keep the articles coming Toh. Waiting to hear more news from ya.

Jia Thiam

9 July 2007 at 09:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi From Bangkok,

In Thailand same thing where the msg box of RAC PKLG been blocked for editing by the Thai Ministry of Information. But i can still access both blogspot. ^^

Harley

9 July 2007 at 13:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter