Thursday, July 03, 2008

I did not have anal sex with that lady

Weather: Clear
Temperature: 33 c (hot!)
There are currently 2 hotly discussed topics in Malaysian politics:

“Is Anwar a sodomite?”

“Is Najib a murderer? (and also a sodomite?)”

The first topic is nothing new. It is played with the same old script written by Dr M 10 years ago. 10 years ago, Malaysians learned all they need to know about sodomy. 10 years ago, Malaysians witnessed mattress being brought in and out of court to prove an act of sodomy. 10 years ago, Malaysians were made to believe that it is possible to commit sodomy in an apartment which has yet to be built. 10 years ago, Malaysians understood that, though the alleged victim repeated 3 times in court that he was not sodomized, the accused could still be convicted.

BN is really suffering from creativity bankruptcy. But, what they did was entirely within logic and human instinct.

When I was a small kid, I ran into trouble for accidentally breaking a piece of furniture. I knew I was going to get it hard from my parents. I also knew I had to do something to save my ass, literally. When my parents confronted me and repeatedly asked me why I was so naughty, I did not know what to say for I have no defense at all. I was guilty as hell. They were expecting me to say I was sorry and therefore they could whack my butt with a clear conscience. But instead of admitting my guilt, I did the unthinkable… I told them my brother did not do his homework and was punished by his teacher. My parents were confused. Minutes ago, their minds were focused on how to whack my butt. But things took a sharp turn: they now knew that my brother was punished by his teacher for failure to do his homework.

Was I a brilliant kid? Instead of spending the next 30 minutes whacking my butt, my parents spent only 15 minutes dealing with me and the other 15 minutes probing my allegation that my brother did not do his homework. I cleverly pulled my brother in to share unwanted attention from my parents.

This is exactly what happened in Malaysia.

Someone could not bear the heat any more. He did not want the public’s attention. He wanted to shout “leave me alone!” but the public would not accede to his request.

When Raja Petra made a statutory declaration that he was “reliably” informed that Najib’s wife was at the scene when the Mongolian lady was C4ed, Najib dismissed it as pure lie, fabrication and garbage. But nevertheless, he will not take action against Raja Petra. Why? Tak ada duit nak upah peguam?

Ok, maybe Najib was right. Please give him the benefit of doubt. Maybe Raja Petra’s allegation was really a lie, fabrication and garbage, because Raja Petra heard it from someone else. It was hearsay.

But what about this? A private investigator, who has personal knowledge, just made an explosive revelation in the form of a statutory declaration:

“Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak informed Abdul Razak Baginda that he had a sexual relationship with Aminah and that she was susceptible to anal intercourse.”

“Aminah” in this context refers to the poor Mongolian lady.

The ball is kicked back to Najib’s court. What will he do now? A hesitated denial again? Will he take action against the private investigator? If he refuses to take action, what would that mean? He has 2 statutory declarations stuck up his ass, yet he does not fight back? Will a reasonable man keep quite when his balls are being squeezed twice?

We shall see whether our DPM is really afraid of the TRUTH. Oh, aren't we living in exciting times? This is much better than EURO 2008 final!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally know how mum found out

8 July 2008 at 02:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mum found out about what??

8 July 2008 at 14:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter