Sunday, July 06, 2008

You trust the police?

In my earlier articles, I was asking in whom the Malaysians should believe.

The PM? (yeah, the parliament would not be dissolved tomorrow, remember?)

The DPM? (yeah, he has nothing to do with the private investigator’s retraction of previous statement; the private investigator woke up the next day and felt like retracting his statement. You really believe that shit?)

The Ministers? (yeah, Damansara primary school will be reopened soon, yeah right… )

The Judges? (correct, correct, correct?)

The Attorney General? (yeah, he could help you to lodge a police report as he did for the DPM, remember?)

Today, I read one ridiculous news which really amazed me. I don’t think I can take shit kind of shits anymore. So, I will blog about it and then go take a cold shower and then go to bed.

I feel so lucky I am not in KL now. My sympathy goes to those KL people who had to be trapped in massive traffic jam for hours. What causes the traffic jam? Our Polis Raja Di Malaysia. Oops, sorry, it should be Polis Di-Raja Malaysia. Instead of catching the thieves who broke into my Klang house and stole my DVD player, these morons set up road blocks all around KL areas. We all know that KL traffic is very fragile; one minor accident can cause serious traffic jam. Imagine what would happen when these morons set up series of roadblocks in KL? Acute Traffic Constipation

Why these morons want to do such a thing? The taxpayers pay them to protect the Malaysians, not to inconvenient the people; but that is what exactly they are doing – shove their roadblocks up the people’s ass.

If you think the police can be trusted, please read this:

“Police say the roadblocks around Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya on Saturday were part of the normal crime prevention measures and did not have any connection with the Coalition Against Inflation (Protes) rally at Stadium Kelana Jaya on Sunday.”

Was I born yesterday? Everyone and his dog know that the police is setting up roadblocks to intimidate and prevent the people from attending the gathering in Kelana Jaya tomorrow. Normal crime prevention measures? My ass!

Anyway, I must put my hands together for the police force. They have this unique talent to lie with their dicks in their mouths.

Yet, when you read the newspapers (from the Mainstream Media) on Monday, this will be the headline: "Unlawful Gathering Causes Massive Traffic Jam".

And the newspapers (from the Mainstream Media) will also report that Ah Chong complains that his business is seriously affected by the illegal gathering; Mutu complains that his mamak store business drops by more than 50%; Ahmad says that the people should not resort to illegal gathering, unless the police issues permit.

Aiyor... Are Malaysians really that blind?

Shanghai is very hot now, and the weather does not help in cooling the heat inside me. I am so pissed. I am going to take a cold shower now.

My good friend Harley tried to calm me down by saying that “it is for reporting purpose only, don’t take it seriously”.

True, since when we take our police seriously? Didn’t they say the crime rate in Malaysia is “manageable”?

Please be afraid and be very afraid. If all the crimes that are happening in Malaysia now are considered “manageable”, I would not want to be in Malaysia if one day the police were to tell me the crime in Malaysia is “not so manageable”.

Nabeh!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

大便很香~sound familiar?

6 July 2008 at 01:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter