Thursday, January 17, 2008

下雪了

Weather: Cloudy
Temperature - 1 c
At around 10.30am this morning, while I was concentrating on my work, my colleague who shared a room with me suddenly informed me that it was snowing! Without wasting a second, we quickly wound up the curtain and appreciate the beauty of the falling snow.

The snow got thicker and thicker as the time ticked away. There was I, standing next to the office window with my hands behind my back, enjoy every second of it. Yes, I still had thousand and one things to do, but compared to the gorgeousness of the white flying snowflakes, those thousand and one things could wait.

While looking at the snow, I was overwhelmed with emotions and couldn’t help but wonder how fast time travels. Not too long ago, I was driving my Proton Wira with my former boss and former client Chia to have lunch together and they were complaining about my air-cond – it was not functioning and we were sweating like hell. I jokingly told them if they would spend money to go to a sauna room, why not enjoy the heat in a small car which has the same effect as a sauna room free of charge? Of course, after that “grilling” ordeal, my former boss would not ask me to drive any more; he would rather use his car.

Yes, not too long ago, I was trapped in the heat of the tropical sun, sweating profusely and longing for the cool breeze of Genting Highland. Now, I am standing next to a window in a posh Shanghai office, appreciating the gentleness of the white beauty. It was so cold for the past few days that Engtee and I could not sleep alone – we need our body heat to warm each other up.

Yes, time really flies, and what lies ahead of us is so unpredictable.



.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man it is really SNOWING up there Don't miss the view!

17 January 2008 at 22:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter