Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just a quick note

Temperature: 29 c
Weather: Fair
Just a quick note to my friends and family,

Engtee and I are fine and happy in China. Do not get misled by the hidden negative massages in my articles. The articles are written to record my thought at that particular time which may not accurately reflect the quality of our life in China.

Mom, I am sorry if I got you worried but I am really ok. There is no reason to worry about me. I have no regret coming to China. Come heaven or hell, it was my decision to be here. I was not forced by anyone to be here. I voluntarily walked into the airplane and flew here. Nothing is stopping me from going back to Malaysia but I choose to stay on in China.

海上升明月,天涯共此时

The moon last night was very bright and beautiful. It reminded me of my dad who I was sure was appreciating the same moon at that time. 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲. Dad, if at all possible, please cut down on your smoking and take care of yourself.

I may be able to drop a longer entry later tonight, but now I had better go to work.

p/s: Stevo, Shindy, Harley, Rosie, Lloyd, Timmy, thanks for your comments. I wish you all well and happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter