Sunday, May 04, 2008

1 night in Nanjing

Labor Day used to be a golden week in China but it has been reduced to a 1-day holiday. Though I would love to enjoy a 7-day holiday, I supported the government’s move to reduce Labor Day holiday and to replace it with Tomb Sweeping Day holiday, Duan Wu Festival holiday, and Mid-Autumn Festival holiday.

1 May to 3 May is China’s public holiday. But, don’t envy us; we have to work on Sunday (4 May) to replace 2 May (Friday).

On 2 May, the Malaysian gang went to Nanjing (南京). I went to Nanjing 3 years ago with my family but I was with the tour group last time; this time, Nanjing gave me a different feeling.

I do not have the time to write a long article here so I will cheat by publishing some of the photos we took. Hopefully I will find the time (and inspiration) to write something about the trip. It was awesome!

























Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pix,
I know you were working on Sunday because I saw you online through msn, at that time I just woke up from the dreamland.

harley

5 May 2008 at 11:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harley, thanks for telling me you were sleeping on Sunday, while I was working.

5 May 2008 at 14:03  
Blogger Liang Boy said...

wow, people got 情侣装 t-shirt, you guys got 情侣装 ah bing 裤. :)

15 May 2008 at 09:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter