Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back in Malaysia!

Dear All,

I am going back to Malaysia! But only for a very short period.

From 31 May to 3 June, I will be enjoying the food and sunshine of Malaysia. Anyway, it is sort of a business trip - I have to go back to my "home" country to sort out my visa applicaion as Hong Kong has stopped issuing work permits for foreigners due to the Beijing Olympic. So, "home" country that is!

I will be using 013-3777000 during my stay in Malaysia.

Hope to see you soon :)

Niann
Shanghai

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shindy said...

Enjoy your holiday :) ET is going back with you?

30 May 2008 at 08:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad, I will be in Europe on that period..


Harley

3 June 2008 at 19:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter