Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am going to Shanghai on 28th August

Dear everyone who tirelessly visit this blog,


I must apologize for abandoning this blog for so long. But I have a reason for that: this Blog was created to record my journey in China. Since I am in Malaysia now, I see no reason to publish my Malaysian lifestyle here.

Nevertheless, I wish to inform you that I will be going back to Shanghai soon. I just paid and collected my flight ticket. I will be flying to Shanghai on 28th August 2007 at 0125 hour. Estimated time of arrival at Pudong International Airport is 0625 hour.

Once I reach Shanghai and locate internet access, I shall start my blogging in China.

So stay tuned!

More exciting articles about China are coming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter