Saturday, October 27, 2007

Annoucement: Halloween Party

Temperature: 20 c
Weather: Fair

Dear all,


A quick announcement: I will be going to a Halloween Party tonight with my Malaysian Gang. My brother Stevo, please don’t have nightmare. This will be my first ever Halloween Party because until now, I still don’t know why the Westerners celebrate Halloween and why the pumpkins are made into scary faces. I hope I could find out tonight. If the party turns out to be a cool thing or a complete disaster, I will surely blog about it here.


Right now, at this exact moment (Beijing time 2.30pm 27 Oct 2007), Bom and the gang are happily shopping for funny costumes. Unfortunately, I could not join them because I am stuck in the office for OT. I can only join them later this evening. So, I will not have anything funny on me.


Bro Steve, I will not be doing the Matrix Neo stunt for 3 reasons:

1. I really do not want to wear a cashmere overcoat in an indoor party; I will be soaked with sweat just for the fake of looking good;

2. I do not have a “” sunglasses;

3. Pretending to be someone who is so good looking is too much pressure, much more than I could handle.


Engtee and I will just go to the party with our normal clothes on, maybe with a mask of a pig or a Dracula. Have you seen a Ah Pek going to Halloween Party? Well, you will see one tonight, it will be like
阿牛出城


Enjoy your weekend
!




.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLz.. costume or not, its fun either way. Take some pictures, i am going to a rave party tonight, halloween style, in a 35,000 capacity indoor stadium, will take lots of pictures too, i will post it on my multiply (my album site) and post the link at ur chat box.

I think i will phantom of the opera......... again

28 October 2007 at 03:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the party? did you enjoy it? :)

28 October 2007 at 06:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter