Sunday, October 28, 2007

First ever Halloween Party

Temperature: 17 c
Weather: Cloudy


I wasn’t too sure whether I did enjoy yesterday’s Halloween party. The admission fee was RMB 100 per person. Once entered, they served drinks such as coke, sprite, whiskey coke etc free-flow.

Ironically, the name of the pub was “Neo Café”! I was thinking about wearing like Neo! But on second thought, a fake Neo appearing at Neo Café would be quite embarrassing: especially a skinny Neo who wears cashmere overcoat to an indoor party for no apparent reason.

As usual, I am not a party animal. I always felt I have come to the wrong place whenever I go party. I really can’t enjoy dancing on the dance floor near the exploding speakers. I was wondering whether these party queens and kings would have problems with their eardrum after hours being blasted by the speakers. I am too old and too healthy for this kind of techno music. I listen to Linkin Park and Eminem from time to time, but that’s almost my limit to “loud” music.

However, the rest of the Malaysian gang seemed to have really enjoyed themselves. Please refer to the following pictures to judge for yourself whether this party was really cool.







.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolz.. btwn u and me, you are the one who "knows" how to appreciates Marylin Manson, and those crazy heavy metal, another vege-statement huh? (weak, understatements) I still dun understand why ppl listen to those.. linkin park my ass.. those are childplays compared to Marylin Manson. I considered some house trance much lighter and easy listening compared to Heavy metal. Dun fool ur reader. I am going to keep u honest here. wahahaahahaha..

rmb 100 is quite a lot is it.. but looking at the pic, it seems like you guys got robbed. Only none- alcholic beverages right? Unless Shanghai's living std. is way higher than LA, i don't see why rmb 100 couldn't get u to a better place to chill.

But hey, last night, i was at this halloween rave party too right, there is a neo dude, he is even shorter than me, wear some cheap sunglasses.. i think u totally beat him.. lolz..

Show u pics soon, need to get it from buddies first

take care, stay warm

love

29 October 2007 at 01:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from the Modern City On The Persian Gulf - Dubai. I just touched down early morning.
weather is hot and humid...
Halloween party? People here like shopping than partying.. ~

Harley

29 October 2007 at 17:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter