Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sodomy Story

Weather: Light Rain
Temperature: 26 c


Sorry, I just can't leave the sodomites alone for too long. I tried very hard to force myself to write about other things, e.g., the Beijing Olympics or the global fuel hike, but my focus is still on the backsides of a few individuals.

Admittedly, I am a big fan of the Sodomy Story. I have been following that story more diligent than watching my favorite “Boston Legal”. This is completely understandable. When episode 1 of the Sodomy Story was released 10 years ago, I even went to the streets to feel the thrills of being chased by the red-headed policemen and the taste of the chemical-laced water. I was among the tens of thousands of mob hitting fists in the air while shouting in unison “Re-For-Ma-Si” until our throats gave way.

Yes, episode 1 of the Sodomy Story was phenomenal and amazing. It made young people like me go crazy. It has all the ingredients to make a superb Hollywood movie: sex (remember the mattress?), violence (remember the black eye?), conspiracy (remember the charges were amended a few times?), and a team of handsome lawyers (remember the courtroom drama?). It was at least 10 times better than “Brokeback Mountain”.

However, many years later, many forgot what caused them to take the streets on that day. And life went on whether the star of the Sodomy Story was inside or outside the prison.

When episode 2 of the Sodomy Story was released last month, I felt that a part of me (which has died for a long time) suddenly came back to life. Maybe I have this ass-fetish, especially between 2 male adults.

Like most sequels, episode 2 kept part of the cast in episode 1. The individual who played the role of an investigating officer in episode 1 is now the Inspector General of Police in episode 2; and the individual who played the role of a prosecutor is now the Attorney General. The star of episode 1 and 2 of the Sodomy Story remains the same, while the alleged “ass-victim” has been switched from a personal driver to a private aide. The “ass-victim” in episode 2 looks more promising as he is a former student leader (though an university drop-out) and, more importantly, he is handsome.

Some argued that episode 2 of the Sodomy Story is less dramatic than episode 1. I humbly disagree. Remember when the star of the Sodomy Story was about to report himself to the police? He was sieged by heavily armed S.W.A.T team in balaclava. Wasn't that dramatic? I thought we could only see that in American movies!

To add the latest twist to episode 2, a leaked medical report (which is supposed to be private and confidential) shows that the ass-victim was never sodomized! His asshole (I apologize for my language, but I am too excited) is as smooth as a piece of toufu, no wear and tear, no bleeding, nothing. Maybe even look like a shape of a sunflower. What makes this twist more interesting is the fact that the doctor who prepared the medical report is now missing. It is dangerous to be star witness these days. Remember the private investigator? He and his whole family went missing too.

And mind you, we have yet to see the whole story of episode 2. More twists and turns are expected in the not-so-distant future.

So, are you a Sodomy Story fan now? You might want to consider joining the fan club. I can guarantee it would not be a pain in the ass.


.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Episode 3 introducing a new character - the bold session court AMY (courtesy of judging amy)

28 October 2008 at 19:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter